Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back to School!


I’m starting seminary!

When I graduated from college, I knew I needed a “break” from school. At that time, I was already making plans to come to Madagascar. Unfortunately, that feeling of needing a break had worn off after a couple of months, and I’ve been excited about starting school again ever since (for about the last 4 years!). I continued to put off seminary plans, because for a while I really wasn’t sure what those plans should be, but now, finally I’m enrolled in an online class at Southeastern Seminary! I’ll continue this class (and possibly one more) for the next six months while I’m still here in Madagascar. I’m excited to be back in school, even with such a light load, and I’m especially excited to see how the Lord continues to lead and guide me in the next steps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment