Thursday, May 31, 2012

Molly's coming to Mada!



Last summer, I was so blessed to have my sister Molly here in Tulear with me. She was such an encouragement to me, and it just felt so nice to share my life with her here. She was able to get to know girls from the youth group, as well as go out to the forest with me, and then she helped me host our parents here at the end of her trip.



And now I’m thrilled, because she’s coming back! Yay! She’ll be spending another six weeks or so with me this summer, and I can’t wait! Be praying for her as she prepares to come in about over two weeks, and for God to pave the way for relationships for her here.


Also, expect exciting new posts soon about the most recent trip to the deep forest! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I am so glad she gets to come back and hang out with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete